Not the digital artist in England. Or the magician in England. I'm a Charlottesville-based freelance writer. No, I'm not moving to England.
You can contact me at coshea22[at]gmail[dot]com. I can also be found on Twitter. Thanks for stopping by.
5 Thoughts While Lost in a Simon & Garfunkel Wormhole
- I was shocked to learn that Simon and Garfunkel wrote “Hazy Shade of Winter,” not the Bangles. I’m going to Google “Walk Like an Egyptian” after I’m done writing this because I feel betrayed.
- “The Sound of Silence" (my favorite of the duo’s songs, narrowly beating out "Cecilia”) was originally titled “The Sounds of Silence.” The former fits the tone of the song much better than the latter.
- Simon & Garfunkel were not able to make “Wake Up Little Susie” — originally performed by the Everly Brothers — less annoying.
- 98 percent of my friends do not care about my thoughts on Simon and Garfunkel.
- The remaining 2 percent haven’t texted back yet.
← Older posts Page 1 of 28